пятница, 9 сентября 2022 г.

Distant Fires Burning - Inperspectycon, Vol. 2 (2022)

 

Artist:
Title: Inperspectycon, Vol. 2
Year Of Release: ℗ 2022 Audiobulb
Genre: Ambient
Quality: Hi-Res / 24bit-44.1 KHz

Turbobit 

HitFile 

Info:
My name is Gert. I was born in 1977. was raised in the Belgian suburbs. Had hardworking parents. So you can say I know what it means to push through. A Commodore 64 that’s where it all started. I got it from a good friend of mine. He asked me if he could drop his commodore in my room, because he was renovating his house. Little did he know he opened a whole new world to me. The world of making electronic music. I started experimenting with the astounding possibilities of that C64 at the age of sixteen. And i sure got every bit out of that machine to develop a vey peculiar interest. I made some songs back then. but it wasn’t untill FSOL released their magnificent "Dead Cities" CD, that I found what my real interests were, still are and allways will be. Being influenced by 90’s electronica (Aphex Twin, Biosphere, Future Sound Of London, The Black Dog, Autechre, The Orb) I started poducing myself. With "Doorchaser" being the first song. Nowadays I have a fully equipped computer with cubase, loads of VST’s Midi, etc... and with an enormous library of influences. Besides that I’m also a Bass-player!! I have the privilege to play in a fantastic band called "The Seven Laws Of Woo",, eager to stretch the boundaries of the funk genre!! As for my electronic adventures. I made albums as The Mental Attack (More electronic techno IDM): The Structures EP (2003) was the first one it contains 5 tracks. the second track Doorchaser is actually the soundtrack of my life. Just listen to know. In 2006 I released “Iluvatar” the first full length album. In 2004 I made the soundtrack for a play as Reverend Basstorius' Intergalactic Funk Experience. It was a space comedy So I figured Intergalactic Funk would do the trick :D It was fun to make those tracks , but I always knew my real outlet would be more sophisticated than that. I allways used music to express my Inner self. And it just changed along the line. I got more interested in the deeper meaning of life and existence. And it showed in my music. So i took up another moniker “Distant Fires Burning”. As DFB I look more to the true sounds that represent more what I want to say. This results in an eclectic mix of ambient-drone with slices of jazz. April 2008 I released the first album. “Messierobjekten” it's a concept-album about Distant Galaxies in the sky. It tells about my wish to leave this earth and look to it from a very distant view. It's for sale in the store of this site, but you can also have a complete preview there. Because I want to share with you. ~ Gert De Meester

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий